ChristineCRenee.com is not a licensed financial advisor. Any information regarding investments, banking and other financial practices are based on personal experience, opinion or are facts readily available through online research.
Information on this website will not replace the advice from a certified financial professional – if you decide to take any financial advice or suggestions from this website in any way, you will be doing so at your own risk.
ChristineCRenee.com is not a certified health professional. Any information regarding advice pertaining to health and wellness is based on personal experience or from facts readily available through online research.
Information available on this website should never replace the care from a certified, licensed health practitioner. If you decide to use any of the health advice on this website, you will be doing so at your own risk.
Personal use of any idea, suggestion, or practice provided in any of the articles contained on this site shall be considered “at your own risk” – the owner and contributing writers of this website shall not be held responsible for any liability.
It is your responsibility as the reader to seek the advice of a certified/licensed professional when it comes to making decisions about your health and finances.
If you do find inaccuracies in any of the information on this website, we welcome you to start a friendly conversation! Reach out to us with the updated/new information and reputable resources.
We have affiliate links sprinkled throughout this website (we tell you which ones they are), if you click on them, this website gets a small commission at no extra charge to you!
Commissions go to managing the website and paying for writers’ fees.
Affiliate links will be to applications and services that we personally use and believe in and we think would be of great value to you.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
This Website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information you volunteer to us through the comment section and/or any contact forms (Name, email address, phone number, )
- Non-personal information like browser type, IP address, Internet service provider, operating system or other similar information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide this Website with most of the data we collect by volunteering your information. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services (if applicable).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback on any of our message boards, comment boards, or fill out a contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser, tablet, or mobile device.
This Website may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
This Website collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account (as applicable).
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Perform and process in-house analytical data to improve services.
- To run and operate our website to display relevant content.
- To send periodic emails that are relevant to you.
If you agree, this Website will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA
When this Website processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases (if applicable).
How do we store your data?
At this time the only information we may store will be your name, email address, and phone number. You voluntarily give us that information when you sign up for our email newsletter, or fill out a contact form.
We will maintain the safety of your personal information when you sign up for our email newsletter, place an order (if applicable), or submit or access your personal information. When your personal data needs to be stored, it is stored encrypted on our servers with Google Drive.
This Website would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Partner Companies: To Be Determined and only with your express permission through an email newsletter (if applicable).
If you have agreed to receive marketing emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop this Website from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please do so in our marketing emails or contacting us through this website.
What are your data protection rights?
This Website would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request this Website for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that this Website correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request this Website to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that this Website erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that this Website restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to this Website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that this Website transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies .org.
- Keeping you signed in (if applicable)
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analytical data
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – This Website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected options. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – This Website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP. This Website sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes (if applicable). We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us